In this tutorial, we learn how to covert a matchbox into a camera. First, take your matchbox and cut out the bottom, then cut out a square piece. After this, paint the inside of it black with a marker. Next, cut a small hole in the top of the box. After this, cut a small square out of a soda can and hammer a small hole in the metal square. Now, tape the metal to the match top box, then cut the excess tape off. After this, take the bottom off of the top and place it over the metal hole in the front. Next, cut a piece of plastic binder strip then fasten it to a film roll. Attach the film roll to the camera match box and you will have a cute small camera!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades