Cleaning your lens will help your lens performing at its best, and this tutorial shows us how to do it properly. You will need: lens cleaning fluid, soft cloth, blower ball, and pencil. Start off by blowing air onto the lens and then dropping the cleaning solution onto the cloth. Rub the cloth into circles and start rubbing the lens gently. Now, take your pencil eraser and rub the contacts to remove any grease, then use the blower ball to remove any particles you see around the lens. Do this anytime you notice your camera lens is looking dirty, and it will keep it running at its best with no problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades