This video tutorial is in the Fine Art category in which you will learn how to chroma key green screen video. Chroma key is the magical process of making images where the background or any object in your scene can be made transparent so that you can replace it with a different image. First shoot some footage in front of your Chroma key backdrop. Then shoot the background footage. Next put the 1st video track over the background track in the editing time line. With Chroma key you can have some of the biggest fun with your video equipment. That's it! Have fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades