In this video, we learn how to capture your holiday in eight digital photos. This is a challenge for most people, but it can help you remember your vacation without taking hundreds of photos. First, make sure you have different lenses to capture shorter and longer distances. Find photographs of the most beautiful places, using travel guides and locals as help on where they are. Capture a beautiful sunset or a memorable church with your camera, this will help you remember your surroundings. Also take unique pictures with beautiful colors that will catch the eye. The more vivid the pictures are, the more your pictures will stand out and trigger your memory.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades