First of all open the box and take out the kit, different parts and the instruction manual. You also need glue, epoxy adhesives, sand paper, 2 mm drill and a 4 mm drill. Start with assembling the outer frame of the camera by fixing in the slots. Use a screw driver to screw the bolts. Now use the glue and fix the inner parts of the camera. Now make the front portion of the camera. Fix it exactly as shown in the instruction Manual. Now drill in the holes on the sides of the camera's outer frame. Now add an extended arm to the front frame and fix with pliers. Now screw in all the screws using a screw driver. Now put the black fiber material on the shutter box and fix it with screws. Now fix the outer frame and the inner frame and the shutter box together with screws. Apply adhesives and fix the bottom part to the frame. Finally fix the black cloth and tighten with screws. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades