In this video tutorial Yanik Chauvin of Yanik's Photo School shares a discovery he made while using the software Lightroom. This quite simple technique of adding hints of color to black and white photos can make them striking. By adding a color screen on top of your photo, using either the adjustment brush or a gradient filter, you can create a lovely conversation piece for your home that will confound your visitors. "Is this photo black and white or sepia or ... what?" He also shows a trick that he learned from Matt at LightroomKillerTips on how to pick a specific color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades